Citizens of some Countries need to ask for the VISA to enter in the U.S. VISA can be obtained at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the Country of residence.

To obtain a VISA to enter in the U.S., an invitation letter from the General Chairs is needed. For attendees who need a visa support letter to apply for visa entering the United States, please send the following information to General Chair Dr. Csilla Farkas at with the below information:

[A] First Name
[B] Last Name
[C] Passport Number
[D] Full (mailing) address
[E] Affiliation
[F] title of the accepted paper, if any